Saturday, January 19, 2013

#45 - Tic Tac Toe

This week I thought we should have a game for our challenge so let's play TIC TAC TOE.  Following the graphic below, your vintage or shabby chic card must use three elements from the same row either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.  Make sure you mention in your post which row you used.


We will choose one random winner who will receive a digi of our choice along with at winner's badge to display. The Design Team will also choose their Top Pick and that creator will receive a winner's badge but will also be in the running for a monthly Guest Designer spot.

We are pleased to have a Guest Designer this week.  Heidi Augustson (a.k.a. Filharmonica) from Norway is joining us so  please make her feel welcome.

Heidi and the Design Team have created some wonderful inspiration for you.  To check out the details, click on their name and you will be taken directly to their blog.

Heidi Augustson - Guest Designer

Amelia Breytenbach

Cec Wintonyk

Daniele Haddon

Heather Hudson

Linda Payne

Liz Droege

Patti Painter

Yvonne Whaley

6 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge... I would like to play, I have two entries in the same blog post, I hope it's OK. It will be up on my blog on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT creations and the card by Heidi GDT just blows me away :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT work!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for stunning inspiration from design team. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your DT creations, and have been inspired to give the shabby chic a try. I have finally tried my hand and entered my first card. Hope to do more in the future. Always good to try something new. This is the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this challenge, Tic Tac Toe is one of my favorite kinds. The DT work is FABULOUS! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think about our challenges, so leave us a comment.